MORE IMAGES COMING SOON!
CUSTOM ONLY FOR THE MOMENT:
- Please let us know your specs in the notes section at checkout.
- Kanthal A1 ribbon wire is available in 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, or 0.8x0.1mm sizes
- Suggested core wire is 24, 26, or 28 gauge Kanthal A1 wire
- Suggested Clapton wire is 36, 38, or 40 gauge Nichrome 80 wire
- Please Click Here if you would like to use the "Wire Wizard" at Steam-Engine.org to help you spec out your custom coil(s).
All of our coil pricing is per pair
The resistance options listed are per coil. You must divide that number in half for a dual coil build.
Please note: There is a possible tolerance variation of +/-0.03Ω per coil.
All of our coils are available in custom configurations - usually at no extra cost. Please Contact Us to discuss what configuration will best suit your needs.
Installation photos taken on a DotMod Petri V2. CLICK HERE if you would like more information or to purchase one.
ATTENTION: This product is for advanced users only! These coils are made to work with both mechanical mods and regulated mods. We are not responsible for any damages to you, your device, your immediate surroundings and/or any people, pets, or property due to incorrect installation. Please only purchase if you know how to install coils on RDAs, RTAs, and RBAs. Advanced mechanical mods and rebuildable atomizers are ONLY for experienced users. You MUST have detailed knowledge of Ohms law and understand proper battery usage safety protocols. Must use 2 or more batteries rated at a minimum 25 amp continuous discharge. By purchasing this product, you agree that PureCoils is not responsible for any damages arising from misuse, improper installation, or damage incurred from the end buyer from the use of this product.
Please use the "Contact Us" button below if you have any questions about our products or if you're unsure about something.