Killer Flavor/Cloud Coil!
This coil is available in the following suggested specs. Please Select "Custom" in the Design Specs option box above if you would prefer a different configuration and specify what you would like in the notes section at checkout.
- 30x38 Gauge Kanthal A1 Cores
- 34 Gauge Nichrome 80 Binding
- 3.0mm Iside Diameter
- 4/5 Wraps
- Please let us know your specs in the notes section at checkout.
- Suggested core wire is 20-30 cores of 34, 38, 40, or 42 gauge Kanthal A1 wire
- Suggested binding wire is 26, 28, 30, or 32 gauge Nichrome 80 wire
- There may be an additional charge for more than 30 strand cores. Please contact us before ordering more than 30 strand cores.
- Please Click Here if you would like to use the "Wire Wizard" at Steam-Engine.org to help you spec out your custom coil(s).
All of our coil pricing is per pair
The resistance options listed are per coil. You must divide that number in half for a dual coil build.
Please note: There is a possible tolerance variation of +/-0.03Ω per coil.
All of our coils are available in custom configurations - usually at no extra cost. Please Contact Us to discuss what configuration will best suit your needs.
Installation photos taken on a Doge Competition V2. CLICK HERE if you would like more information or to purchase one.
ATTENTION: This product is for advanced users only! These coils are made to work with both mechanical mods and regulated mods. We are not responsible for any damages to you, your device, your immediate surroundings and/or any people, pets, or property due to incorrect installation. Please only purchase if you know how to install coils on RDAs, RTAs, and RBAs. Advanced mechanical mods and rebuildable atomizers are ONLY for experienced users. You MUST have detailed knowledge of Ohms law and understand proper battery usage safety protocols. Must use 2 or more batteries rated at a minimum 25 amp continuous discharge. By purchasing this product, you agree that PureCoils is not responsible for any damages arising from misuse, improper installation, or damage incurred from the end buyer from the use of this product.
Please use the "Contact Us" button below if you have any questions about our products or if you're unsure about something.